how to make money online
These internet business opportunities should give you plenty of ideas for 9 Easy Ways on how to make money online fast 2017
1. Create a website or blog to make money online fast
To start as an affiliate marketer, you must have a site on which to place links to the products or services you recommend. There are many inexpensive website services such as Hawkhost and GoDaddy. It’s also easy to set up a free blog through services such as Google’s Blogger blog network. I also use Namecheap for domains and DreamHost (get a reseller account) for hosting.
2. Decide your product/service niche
Affiliate marketers help companies and entrepreneurs sell everything from jewelry and cell phones to website services and how-to e-books. Choose an area you’re familiar with or one you’re enthusiastic about learning. You’ll be more likely to do the work and less likely to get bored before the money starts rolling in.
3. Find products and services to promote
Many affiliate networks exist to connect merchants with affiliate site publishers who can help sell their goods. Companies such as:
- Clickbank, E-junkie and PayDotCom lead the pack in connecting the creators of e-books and software with affiliates to help sell their digital download products.
- Commission Junction is popular for those who want to sell more traditional wares ranging from travel services to janitorial franchises.
- Google AdSense, which doesn’t require your involvement to result in a sale. Your income is realized on a pay-per-click basis, just for leading your traffic to click to a merchant’s site. PPC affiliate programs pay a lot less than programs where your referral must result in a sale. Keep in mind that a site peppered with ads and no authority or trust can look and feel like spam, and you won’t get good results
4. Affiliate site content
There are two main approaches or business models to choose from when setting up an affiliate marketing site:
- Resource Sites These sites are focused on offering lots of how-to articles and posts, and then provide affiliate links or banner ads to click for more details. Frequently adding fresh related content is vital because it gives people a reason to return to your site–and click some of your money-making links.
- Review Sites You’ve tried the products in your niche, now you write them up and rate them to help your site visitors decide what to buy. For each product you review, you provide a link or banner ad that clicks through for sales on your merchant partner’s site. Less frequent content updates are necessary–just tweak your site about once a week to let the search engines know your site’s still alive, and always try to build links.
5. Affiliate sites must attract lots of targeted traffic to succeed
Most people visiting your website or blog won’t click your affiliate links. That’s why it’s crucial to employ a mix of marketing tactics to increase traffic–highly targeted traffic–to your site.
There are four main ways to get more site exposure and attract more potential customers:
- Paid Advertising This is most effective when your ad copy headline, call-to-action message and graphics come together just right to compel people to click through and buy.
- Free Advertising Sites like Craigslist and US Free Ads are but two of many popular places that accept links and banner ads for free. These tend to be affiliate marketing sites themselves, earning the owner money whenever you click their ads.
- Article Marketing This popular marketing method offers several benefits. You’re building credibility as a reliable source in your niche, gaining a higher search engine ranking by increasing the number of links leading to your site, and pulling traffic to your site. Work in an organic manner and don’t spam using software engines. Ezinearticles is a great place to begin.
- E-mail Marketing Every visitor to your site is valuable, so capturing their names and e-mail addresses to stay in touch is important. Many people might not buy your affiliate products until the third or fourth time they hear from you. So it’s crucial to place an opt-in subscription box on your site for people to start receiving a weekly or monthly newsletter from you. My personal favorite is aweber, but many quality ones exist.
6. Selling on Amazon, eBay and Etsy
One of the quickest ways to get started selling online is to leverage the power of “third party” sites. E-commerce giants like Amazon, eBay, and Etsy are powerful sales and marketing platforms with a built-in prospect base. Millions of people already visit these sites to shop. And they are ready to buy — that’s why they visited the site, after all.
On these sites, they make it easy to set up your own “shop” where customers can browse your products on offer — no need for you to set up your own website or anything. And you’ll find a built-in search feature so that interested prospects will find your particular online storefront.
Plus, you use their shopping cart. In short, you avoid much of the expense and hassle of setting up an “independent” e-commerce website.
And, with Amazon, you can even have them fulfil your orders. No fuss, no muss. Amazon says there are more than two million sellers on their site, representing 40 percent of all sales. So you’ll be in good company.
With eBay, the procedure is very similar. You simply first become an eBay seller. Stay in good standing and make sure you’re PayPal verified. Then you can sign up for your store. Again, here you take advantage of eBay’s reputation, reach, and sales and marketing infrastructure to sell your own products.
Etsy is focused on handcrafted and unique items. It has 1.5 million sellers around the world. Like Amazon and eBay you can set up your own online shop on the site.
All of these sites, as well as other third party sites out there, really are a very easy way to get started selling online, although you do have to pay fees to the provider.
A few pro tips: use clear, high-quality photos of your products; keep your product descriptions detailed and specific: and look at what your competitors charge to help determine pricing.
7. Learn the ropes in forums
These are online communities of likeminded people who exchange insights and ideas. Join at least one of these free affiliate marketing forums to benefit from advice shared by other newbies, intermediates and gurus alike:
- Digital Point Huge, with about 25,000 active members. An excellent place to learn affiliate marketing tips, plus other techniques that impact your success such as link building and SEO.
- aBestWeb One of the largest affiliate marketing forums, with nearly 100 sub-forums. Covers the broadest range of affiliate marketing-specific subjects, with heavy participation by numerous go-getter merchants and serious affiliates.
- Warrior Forum A killer networking forum for beginners and advanced alike. Set up a profile, start participating, ask questions and promote as well.
8. Your Own YouTube Channel
The top “YouTubers” can make millions each year. Take PewDiePie who’s made more than $15 million in the last year filming himself playing video games among other things. But you don’t need millions of views to make money on YouTube.
Some ideas for valuable videos: how-tos, unboxing (where you open a product for your viewers), reviews, travel, music, comedy… the list goes on. There are so many niches that the millions of people who visit YouTube every day are into.
So how to make money online fast with YouTube?
- Set up your YouTube channel. This is where your videos will live.
- Upload videos consistently. Keep a schedule so you can build an audience. Be sure to describe the content specifically in your video description. Make sure your videos are of good quality and contain good content your audience will enjoy. That doesn’t mean you need a fancy camera — a smartphone will do at the beginning.
- Put the word out on Twitter, Facebook, to your email marketing list, and beyond. You can even share the videos on social media or embed them in your blog or website. You want to build up those views.
- Be sure to respond to comments from viewers. Stay engaged to create fans.
- Monetize by allowing YouTube to include ads on your videos. When viewers click on an ad, you get paid (you split that with Google). The more views = more revenue for you.
7. Develop Apps
Smartphones…everybody’s got one these days, whether it’s iPhone or Android. Tablets are popular, too. What do people use them for? It’s all about the apps. Social media, games, useful tools, fun stuff.
You can get in on the action. Of course, you’re not going to be competing with the likes of Pandora and Pinterest. But you can come up with a niche idea that addresses a need that people have and create an app that meets that need. It could be a tip calculator, better photo storage, a list — with illustrations — of yoga poses, podcast downloader and organizer… the list goes on.
You don’t need to be a programmer. You’re the idea person, and you hire people to create it. With the availability of programmers available for very cheap rates that you can hire on sites like Upwork, it’s not a problem. Of course, the exact amount you’ll pay your developers depends on the complexity of the app.
One thing. You should create your app so that it works on both Android smartphones and Apple iPhones. That way you maximize your customer base
How To Make Money Online Fast
It’s Easy On How To Make Money Online Fast
These internet business opportunities should give you plenty of ideas for how to make money in 2017. Keep that momentum going. Take what you’ve learned, start testing your own ventures, build on small wins to create a viable business, then start driving massive amounts of website traffic.
It will take some hard work. But it’ll be well worth it when you find yourself on the road to financial freedom this time next year.